Thursday, September 11, 2008

~Self Indulgence~

A great day starts early...

And i really mean early...
As early as 0300hrs.

Indeed a day of mum and me came fulfilled.

She is dead tired now.

I bet she's asleep now in her room S.N.O.R.I.N.G.

Bought her 2 shirts for her and i bet she really likes it alot!

Looking at her smiles, accompanied by the wrinkles,

i realise how much she have aged throughout the years.

I realise that money do not really means anything compared to family values.

I never wanna miss the chance to shop too on my off day!!

i got myself my O'neil booties and a dive bag!

Damage done!!

But well, its worth it!!

Also...i finally got my 'songket' and guess what!!!!

A lime green baju kurung baby!!!!!

My fave shade of green!!!

One day gone!

Another to go tomorrow!!!

I love off days...

Now, when shall i go diving again?!

Hmm.... Allow me to plan now.. Hahahaha!! :)



iOta